We are selling these individually wrapped masks separately, even though they arrive to us 50 in a box Because the supply is so limited, we would like to provide the opportunity for many of our clients to be able to obtain these while also keeping your end costs down.
These one day wear masks but for most of us these days, if we go out its only to pick up something quickly. So as long as you do not contaminate it, you should be able to get several hours of wear from one mask.
These are FDA approved as well as 3M approved FFP2 masks and have a 94% filtration percentage and maximum 8% leakage to the inside.
- To protect yourself, always wear a mask if you are in proximity of other people, especially those that may be infected with Covid19
- To protect those around you always wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-washing with hand sanitizer containing a minimum of 60% alcohol or soap and water.
- Masks must be only worn and disposed of properly in order to be effective.
- Your hands must be clean before putting on a mask.
- Your mouth and nose must be completely covered with no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Do not touch the mask while wearing it.
- When your mask becomes damp, it must be discarded properly. Never reuse a single use mask.
- Remove mask with clean, dry hands.