Subtly sinister- Wizards transform all manner of individuals into witchfolk. The hook-like tapered curve and singular texture of these horns imbue the wearer with a sense of the magical- bringin mischief and intrigue into play. Summoners and exorcists- among others- delight in the Wizard's flexibility for changes in hairstyle and protective power against the otherworldly and highly conservative.
- Wizard Devil Horns bring magic to whatever they adorn.
- For a She Devil look, the red option is VERY horny!
- The Blue Glitter option is great for a pixie or a fairy.
- In thick hair they are subtle and get great triple-takes in public!
- On a head with little or no hair, they look prominent and playful.
- Perfect as motorcycle helmet horns or bicycle helmet horns.
- Can be worn with the virtualy invisible clear-stretchy-headband.
- Can also be glued-on your head, a helmet or other objects.
- Can be screwed onto hats, armor, or other similar materials.
- Illustrated instructions included with every pair.
- Cast in a solid resin
- Painted black
- Accented with silvery blue glitter
- Great addition for a pixie or fairy costume
2.0in (5.1cm) tall 1.0in (2.5cm) base dia. 0.9oz (25gm) / pair