Rubies and diamonds switch places. Only you can make it happen! A baffling effect that can be examined. And when your spectator tries to repeat what you just did, they can not do it! There are six phases to this routine:
- Rubies are sandwiched between the diamonds on both sides.
- Shake the rod; the rubies are now above the diamonds.
- Squeeze the center diamonds. The rubies are back in place.
- Pull down on the rubies. They are now at the bottom.
- Flick the bottom of the rod; the rubies are back in the middle again.
- Slide the ruby on one side to the top and leave the other ruby in the middle.
- Can be examined. Tell them to move either ruby so that it is aligned with the ruby on the other side. No one else can do it.